Grace club travel service , booking and ticketing fees
Due to the complexity of some international airfares a service fee will be charged due to the time taken to assess the best value and mileage you may be able to gain for your dollar.
* No published airfare will be marked up by me. Nor will there be any hidden costs associated within the airfare components as per the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) guidelines with all fees and charges being transparent as per my service, ticketing and amendment fees scheduled below for my services provided to the consumer.
* Important *
Quotes and advertised special airfares are subject to availability of an airline's inventory.
Due to currency fluctuations, international airfares will be repriced on the day of ticket issuance and the balance will be determined at that time for final payment.
Grace Club Travel's Service and Ticketing Fees
Ticketing and Service Fees 2013 (Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars)
* International ticketing/service point-to-point and round trip fares - $50.00 per passenger
* Round-the-world and Circle Fares - $100.00 per passenger
* Domestic ticketing fee - $33.00 includes GST per passenger
* Itinerary Planning Fee - $100.00 redeemable upon confirmation and final balance paid on packages
* Amend fee in addition to supplier's fee(s) - $50.00 per transaction per booking
* Rail bookings - $40.00 per passenger per itinerary or pass
* Cruising and Inclusive Tour packages - no booking fee